- Very specific information and very
- Phil offered the power point
presentation by e-mail was very helpful.
- The best!
- This is just what I needed.
- I feel I can finally lead prayer
meetings as I should! I've been empowered by the Holy Spirit to
- All was incredible and I am not
generous with superlatives. Make it a full day class.
- I'm equipped and competent to share.
- I missed this in seminary. Hope we
have a longer time for question and answer. Thank you Phil!
- This was Spirit led, well presented
and God ordained. The teacher is given wisdom and graciousness.
BECOMING A PRAYER CHAMPION
- Loved Phil's personality and
enthusiasm, but was expecting more "practical" help on how to be
a prayer champion.
- Love the phrase: "Encouraging a
passion for Christ through prayer." Really appreciated the
practical suggestions for building a prayer ministry.
- Useful info, inspiring, challenging.
Needed more time.
HOW TO PRAY FOR ONE HOUR
- It is possible to spend more time in
God's presence. He gave several ideas I am going to put into
- Very effective speaker, humble.
Authentic, good introductory exercise, 1-1 interview, "why are
you here?" Then synopsis with excellent commentary.
- The content was very freeing in that
it encourages breaking stereotypes of prayer atmospheres and
postures. we are all unique and our prayer styles will be
unique. Thank you!
- He gave me the freedom and
encouragement to pray anytime, anywhere, and in any way without
having to plug into some formula.
To inquire about Phil
coming to your congregation or group to preach, teach or facilitate:
Prayer INC, 1130 Randville Drive 1D, Palatine, IL 60074
Aug 7 2006